Why I HATE Joel

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why I HATE Joel

Post by Orangloria on Mon 08 Jun 2015, 20:59

Here are a few reasons why I hate Joel
1. He's fat
-How the hell can someone gain so much weight. He used to have a nice body now it looks gross
2. Ugly face
-He used to be very attractive before all those volcanos came on to his face.
3. Bad Skin
-Basically number 2 and he looks like he's tired all the time.
4. Shit Dancer/Singer/Actor
-Once upon a time Joel was dedicated and dreamnt of becoming a star but that all went down to shits.
5. He's boring
-remember his character as 'Hemme' he was amazing and exciting yet mysterious and puzzling. Now he reminds me of the sad emo boys in high school

Why do you hate Uglyoel?
leave the comments below :lohan:

Orangloria
Carniel
Carniel

Points : 1214
Like : 0
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I HATE Joel

Post by IAMDEX on Mon 08 Jun 2015, 21:04

This is so fucking rude in so many levels
Try uploading a picture of yourself or trying to make a music video or song
Until then you can stop being rude

IAMDEX
Advanced Member

Points : 1343
Like : 10
Age : 22
Location : Garland

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I HATE Joel

Post by Orangloria on Mon 08 Jun 2015, 21:05

@IAMDEX wrote:This is so fucking rude in so many levels
Try uploading a picture of yourself or trying to make a music video or song
Until then you can stop being rude
where's your list on why you hate joel

Orangloria
Carniel
Carniel

Points : 1214
Like : 0
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I HATE Joel

Post by IAMDEX on Mon 08 Jun 2015, 21:06

@Orangloria wrote:
where's your list on why you hate joel
You need to log out
we don't need you here

IAMDEX
Advanced Member

Points : 1343
Like : 10
Age : 22
Location : Garland

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I HATE Joel

Post by Alphapakk on Wed 10 Jun 2015, 01:05

Joel is not fat he has a descent body
he is not ugly infact he has the most diverse face ive seen he can communicate with the hispanics, blacks, asians, whites and make everyone comfortable
Joel is not have bad skin its irritated and temporary
Joel is not boring he's shy and he has always been shy

your just a hater

Alphapakk
Infamous
Infamous

Points : 1189
Like : 10
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I HATE Joel

Post by One Love United on Fri 12 Jun 2015, 01:04



dissagree with all of them

One Love United
Homme
Homme

Points : 1331
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I HATE Joel

Post by One Love United on Fri 12 Jun 2015, 01:05

@Alphapakk wrote:Joel is not fat he has a descent body
he is not ugly infact he has the most diverse face ive seen he can communicate with the hispanics, blacks, asians, whites and make everyone comfortable
Joel is not have bad skin its irritated and temporary
Joel is not boring he's shy and he has always been shy

your just a hater
can I suck your dick :ass:

One Love United
Homme
Homme

Points : 1331
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I HATE Joel

Post by Wohoooooo on Sat 27 Jun 2015, 00:18

I don't hate him more like hate his ways. He became a shell of what he was

Wohoooooo
Homme
Homme

Points : 1280
Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I HATE Joel

Post by sexyjeans on Thu 02 Jul 2015, 17:21

I don't like current joel but old joel was the shit so here is a photo for your pressed ass

sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Points : 1533
Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I HATE Joel

Post by xoutrageousx on Fri 03 Jul 2015, 17:06

@sexyjeans wrote:I don't like current joel but old joel was the shit so here is a photo for your pressed ass
SCREAMING!

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Points : 1363
Like : 6
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I HATE Joel

Post by Madonnagu on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 13:53


Madonnagu
Homme
Homme

Points : 1274
Like : 13
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I HATE Joel

Post by Madonnagu on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 13:54

@xoutrageousx wrote:
@sexyjeans wrote:I don't like current joel but old joel was the shit so here is a photo for your pressed ass
SCREAMING!
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn at the fuck you and Dayananana gif

Madonnagu
Homme
Homme

Points : 1274
Like : 13
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I HATE Joel

Post by IAMDEX on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 16:15

@sexyjeans wrote:I don't like current joel but old joel was the shit so here is a photo for your pressed ass
this needs to be an emoticon lmao :FU:

IAMDEX
Advanced Member

Points : 1343
Like : 10
Age : 22
Location : Garland

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum