Poor Tranny Boy scrapped from DSA's line up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Poor Tranny Boy scrapped from DSA's line up

Post by Webseagull on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 19:22

How much worse can Tranny's career get. He was replaced by Joel on this years KWE Awards, which is suppose to be the biggest that we had to celebrate the 15 years of KWE recording label. He was locked up in prison for 48 hours, probably got butt raped and now he's losing album of the decade
His new single is flopping harder than Martin Guerra's
People are finally open about his phony, pretentious attitude and style
Where's that Tranny Stan that lurks in here wish the bitch would talk some shit now Tranny is DONE
avatar
Webseagull
Carniel
Carniel

Points : 1437
Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Poor Tranny Boy scrapped from DSA's line up

Post by sexyjeans on Sat 18 Jul 2015, 19:40

avatar
sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Points : 1816
Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Poor Tranny Boy scrapped from DSA's line up

Post by NathanVic on Sun 19 Jul 2015, 15:31

I feel bad for Toby Boy tbh :Gloria
avatar
NathanVic
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1420
Like : 5
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Poor Tranny Boy scrapped from DSA's line up

Post by Haroldz on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 15:10

@NathanVic wrote:I feel bad for Toby Boy tbh :Gloria
ewwww why?
avatar
Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1749
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Poor Tranny Boy scrapped from DSA's line up

Post by Haroldz on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 15:11

Good its about time Toby Boy took a fucking seat and all his delusional fans too :nickismoke:
avatar
Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1749
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Poor Tranny Boy scrapped from DSA's line up

Post by Givemelifebitch:smile: on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 16:02

@Webseagull wrote:How much worse can Tranny's career get. He was replaced by Joel on this years KWE Awards, which is suppose to be the biggest that we had to celebrate the 15 years of KWE recording label. He was locked up in prison for 48 hours, probably got butt raped and now he's losing album of the decade
His new single is flopping harder than Martin Guerra's
People are finally open about his phony, pretentious attitude and style
Where's that Tranny Stan that lurks in here wish the bitch would talk some shit now Tranny is DONE
his performance and invitation is up to debate Joel performing is going to bomb idk y u Rintards want a shitty performance from a hassbeen artist like ull look stupid af :hehe: but well see :hehe:
avatar
Givemelifebitch:smile:
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1438
Like : -2

Back to top Go down

Re: Poor Tranny Boy scrapped from DSA's line up

Post by Givemelifebitch:smile: on Mon 20 Jul 2015, 16:03

@Haroldz wrote:Good its about time Toby Boy took a fucking seat and all his delusional fans too :nickismoke:
joel has the most delusional fans At least toby boy can sing and is creative. wtf is joel?
avatar
Givemelifebitch:smile:
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1438
Like : -2

Back to top Go down

Re: Poor Tranny Boy scrapped from DSA's line up

Post by Haroldz on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 14:25

@Givemelifebitch:smile: wrote:
joel has the most delusional fans At least toby boy can sing and is creative. wtf is joel?
Except we were the first Stans in KWE. And Joel CAN sing, intact many say his voice is unique. And Joel is everything your tranny would want to be. Longetivity, Awards, Recognition, a pretty face, personality and amazing dancer is all what he is. Toby boy is shit just like you :lohan:
avatar
Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1749
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Poor Tranny Boy scrapped from DSA's line up

Post by Haroldz on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 14:28

@Givemelifebitch:smile: wrote:
@Webseagull wrote:How much worse can Tranny's career get. He was replaced by Joel on this years KWE Awards, which is suppose to be the biggest that we had to celebrate the 15 years of KWE recording label. He was locked up in prison for 48 hours, probably got butt raped and now he's losing album of the decade
His new single is flopping harder than Martin Guerra's
People are finally open about his phony, pretentious attitude and style
Where's that Tranny Stan that lurks in here wish the bitch would talk some shit now Tranny is DONE
his performance and invitation is up to debate Joel performing is going to bomb idk y u Rintards want a shitty performance from a hassbeen artist like ull look stupid af :hehe: but well see :hehe:
Joel's first album = 3,000+
Tranny Boys albums Combined = 2,300
avatar
Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1749
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Poor Tranny Boy scrapped from DSA's line up

Post by Haroldz on Tue 21 Jul 2015, 14:30

Not at Tranny fans trying to put Joel down just because their fave is so below Joel's level sit
avatar
Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1749
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Poor Tranny Boy scrapped from DSA's line up

Post by _Roger_ on Fri 24 Jul 2015, 13:03

You should see the post in Toby's forum tho I wouldn't advise to give them a visit
avatar
_Roger_
Advanced Member

Points : 1743
Like : 50

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum