Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by Haroldz on Mon 12 Oct 2015, 00:39

Martin Guerra Guerra is such a flop

Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1469
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by NathanVic on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 01:39

Because Joel never had a public social media account... Ever! This is great but if only him or his team didnt delete all the fan comments :orangu:

NathanVic
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1156
Like : 5
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by IAMDEX on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 08:38

Wait. What's his real instagram?

IAMDEX
Advanced Member

Points : 1344
Like : 10
Age : 22
Location : Garland

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by Alphapakk on Sat 17 Oct 2015, 22:24

@IAMDEX wrote:Wait. What's his real instagram?
@kwejoelrincon

Alphapakk
Infamous
Infamous

Points : 1190
Like : 10
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by Haroldz on Mon 19 Oct 2015, 20:57

@NathanVic wrote:Because Joel never had a public social media account... Ever! This is great but if only him or his team didnt delete all the fan comments :orangu:
He had YouTube coffee

Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1469
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by ToySoldier on Wed 21 Oct 2015, 17:58

His instagram consists of selfies. Pokemon youtube nerd. And food. Boring i unfollowed but still check it on frequent occasion.

ToySoldier
Infamous
Infamous

Points : 1228
Like : 5
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by BraveNewBSJR on Wed 21 Oct 2015, 18:21

Guerra is fugly as fuck

BraveNewBSJR
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1225
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by HarriMessieh on Thu 22 Oct 2015, 12:02

Joel is bae

HarriMessieh
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1219
Like : 5
Location : Arlington

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by _Roger_ on Fri 23 Oct 2015, 00:29

:kcry: why doesnt he follow his fans? :kcry: even Martin shitrra follows his fans :kcry: Flopyanna seems to follow everyone on her followers list. Joel hates us :kcry:

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Points : 1460
Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by AlexThompson on Fri 23 Oct 2015, 16:39

@_Roger_ wrote::kcry: why doesnt he follow his fans? :kcry: even Martin shitrra follows his fans :kcry: Flopyanna seems to follow everyone on her followers list. Joel hates us :kcry:
Have you seen what some psychos comment on his pictures. The fanbase is bipolar

AlexThompson
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Points : 694
Like : 5
Age : 24
Location : Colorado

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by Haroldz on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 03:01

@AlexThompson wrote:
Have you seen what some psychos comment on his pictures. The fanbase is bipolar
We have a unique way of expressing ourselfves coffee

Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1469
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by Haroldz on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 03:04

@ToySoldier wrote:His instagram consists of selfies. Pokemon youtube nerd. And food. Boring i unfollowed but still check it on frequent occasion.
why not follow him if you're going to waste your time checking his profile

Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1469
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Why does shitoel have more instagram followers than

Post by Wohoooooo on Mon 09 Nov 2015, 11:58

@Haroldz wrote:
@AlexThompson wrote:
Have you seen what some psychos comment on his pictures. The fanbase is bipolar
We have a unique way of expressing ourselfves coffee
:Gloria as if

Wohoooooo
Homme
Homme

Points : 1281
Like : 5

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum