KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

Post by ParadiseGalaxy on Mon 19 Oct 2015, 03:23

Dating back to 2011, KWE finances became unstable. It was only a matter of time that the heads of this growing company came in terms to file for Bankruptcy.
-Theodore Faz

According to Faz and SugarPop sources kwe is in high terms to file for Bankruptcy! Shocking! Yes I know but what lead to the fall of everything kwe was-is? Faz elaborates that 'social partners are in high demands for the money they lend kwe during the company's peak.' Call me crazy but that was one of the most vague answers ive ever heard. It is still unclear if kwe will file for bankruptcy.... Although it is highly possible coffee

ParadiseGalaxy
Admin
Admin

Points : 1540
Like : 15
Age : 22
Location : Kansas City

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

Post by Haroldz on Mon 19 Oct 2015, 20:51

We all saw this coming :kimtea:

Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1475
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

Post by ToySoldier on Wed 21 Oct 2015, 17:49

About time

ToySoldier
Infamous
Infamous

Points : 1233
Like : 5
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

Post by Wohoooooo on Thu 22 Oct 2015, 01:25

With the shitty accounting staff its no wonder their going broke lol lol!
Leak some of devon, sarah, rebecca minard, jay and joel nudes and maybe people will buy your products again :hehe:

Wohoooooo
Homme
Homme

Points : 1286
Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

Post by Madonnagu on Thu 22 Oct 2015, 17:04

kwe has thousands of dollars doubt they will file for bankrupcy anytime soon
Proof?
Devon Ace, Jay, Party Boys and isavelle Satchet had a mean of 6 sold out shows. Each show revenue would total to about $7,000+
so we're looking at about $140,000 in concerts alone. kwe is greedy as fuck with the workers so im sure they kept the 60% - $84,000

Madonnagu
Homme
Homme

Points : 1282
Like : 13
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

Post by Madonnagu on Thu 22 Oct 2015, 17:05

@Wohoooooo wrote:With the shitty accounting staff its no wonder their going broke lol lol!
Leak some of devon, sarah, rebecca minard, jay and joel nudes and maybe people will buy your products again :hehe:
Rebecca has nudes floating around the web and Devon's nudes are surely going to leak anytime soon :oprah:

Madonnagu
Homme
Homme

Points : 1282
Like : 13
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

Post by StatueOfBrokenHearts on Thu 22 Oct 2015, 21:27

Does this mean the merch is going to be cheap now

StatueOfBrokenHearts
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1191
Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

Post by _Roger_ on Fri 23 Oct 2015, 00:15

@Madonnagu wrote:kwe has thousands of dollars doubt they will file for bankrupcy anytime soon
Proof?
Devon Ace, Jay, Party Boys and isavelle Satchet had a mean of 6 sold out shows. Each show revenue would total to about $7,000+
so we're looking at about $140,000 in concerts alone. kwe is greedy as fuck with the workers  so im sure they kept the 60% - $84,000
Minus the payment for the artist, sound director, choreographer, venue etc. Its not enought

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Points : 1466
Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

Post by _Roger_ on Fri 23 Oct 2015, 00:15

@StatueOfBrokenHearts wrote:Does this mean the merch is going to be cheap now
Quite the contrary. Merchandise will rise!

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Points : 1466
Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

Post by _Roger_ on Fri 23 Oct 2015, 00:16

@Wohoooooo wrote:With the shitty accounting staff its no wonder their going broke lol lol!
Leak some of devon, sarah, rebecca minard, jay and joel nudes and maybe people will buy your products again :hehe:
Its not the staff its the talent and the allure they have on the gp. Since 2010 kwe has been facing various financial issues. coffee

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Points : 1466
Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

Post by _Roger_ on Fri 23 Oct 2015, 00:18

Admin wrote:Dating back to 2011, KWE finances became unstable. It was only a matter of time that the heads of this growing company came in terms to file for Bankruptcy.
-Theodore Faz

According to Faz and SugarPop sources kwe is in high terms to file for Bankruptcy! Shocking! Yes I know but what lead to the fall of everything kwe was-is? Faz elaborates that 'social partners are in high demands for the money they lend kwe during the company's peak.' Call me crazy but that was one of the most vague answers ive ever heard. It is still unclear if kwe will file for bankruptcy.... Although it is highly possible coffee
Theodore always jumps into flimsy conclusions. Theres a huge posibility but who knows. We have to wait and see coffee

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Points : 1466
Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: KWE filing for Bankruptcy! (Rumour)

Post by ColorMePhresh on Wed 28 Oct 2015, 15:34


ColorMePhresh
Carniel
Carniel

Points : 1240
Like : 10
Age : 23
Location : Kansas

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum