"KWE you can all go fuck yourselves"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"KWE you can all go fuck yourselves"

Post by ParadiseGalaxy on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 10:58

This morning I woke up feeling like stalking my fave on instagram and any other form I could. To my surprise I wake up to an instagram username change and the following post:
PHOTO

ParadiseGalaxy
Admin
Admin

Like : 15

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: "KWE you can all go fuck yourselves"

Post by _Roger_ on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 11:02

(Deleted a similar post on General after seeing this News notification)

There's something going on behind closed doors that no one knows. We all know Joel is probably one of the few outspeaking talent kwe has. We've saw how much he spoke out against kwe back in 2010. This is perhaps has some similarity to 2010. In addition to his new username, wasn't that his username on Myspace/Facebook when he was "crazy." Not trying to start conspiracy or anything but I think something is going on and Joel doesn't feel safe. I hope he's fine.

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by ParadiseGalaxy on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 11:09

@_Roger_ wrote:(Deleted a similar post on General after seeing this News notification)

There's something going on behind closed doors that no one knows. We all know Joel is probably one of the few outspeaking talent kwe has. We've saw how much he spoke out against kwe back in 2010. This is perhaps has some similarity to 2010. In addition to his new username, wasn't that his username on Myspace/Facebook when he was "crazy." Not trying to start conspiracy or anything but I think something is going on and Joel doesn't feel safe. I hope he's fine.

Usually try avoiding these kind of stuff but I don't want Joel to go through 2010 over again so ill give the inside scoop the new album "Joel Rincon Versions" is contractually obligating Joel to go on tour, promote and in addition work on a promotional album essentially being considered as a kwe album . this is where it gets tricky joels album/music/recording contract is over however the kwe managed to find loopholes to keep joel for much longer hence why hes not singing in that album, hence why hes promoting it if you ask me the higher ups in kwe are being too selfish they need to let him go

ParadiseGalaxy
Admin
Admin

Like : 15

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by _Roger_ on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 11:14

Admin wrote:

Usually try avoiding these kind of stuff but I don't want Joel to go through 2010 over again so ill give the inside scoop the new album "Joel Rincon Versions" is contractually obligating Joel to go on tour, promote and in addition work on a promotional album essentially being considered as a kwe album . this is where it gets tricky joels album/music/recording contract is over however the kwe managed to find loopholes to keep joel for much longer hence why hes not singing in that album, hence why hes promoting it if you ask me the higher ups in kwe are being too selfish they need to let him go

seems as if they need Joel for the upcoming year. Perhaps this was on the fine print? KWE contracts have been known to be extremely demanding even after that 60 days clause thing. This is what i'm referring too. I feel like Emmanel wasn't a victim of homocide but instead he committed suicide due to these same circumstances. Not saying Joel will as we seen he's level headed but you never truly never know

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _Roger_ on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 11:25

the recent comments by Joel:

something's definitely up

UPDATE: devon.aceyou should take a breather buddy. Undestand that it's the nature of the business. As for @Nemees_ bro you need to get off his instagram, I see your comments here all the time. It's interesting that someone who claims hating Joel hangs out on his instagram 24/7

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xoutrageousx on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 11:35

who didn't give joel his meds dead

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by xoutrageousx on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 11:35

@_Roger_ wrote:the recent comments by Joel:

something's definitely up

UPDATE: devon.aceyou should take a breather buddy. Undestand that it's the nature of the business. As for @Nemees_ bro you need to get off his instagram, I see your comments here all the time. It's interesting that someone who claims hating Joel hangs out on his instagram 24/7
not at Joel replying to that piece of shit user :Gloria

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sexyjeans on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 11:38

"YOU AND ANYONE LIKE YOU NEED TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"

as much as I make fun of shitoel that kinda hit me
I like the guy but I make fun of his performances but that sentence made me feel guilt
imagine the amount of hate he receives and he literally made it clear witha hes tired :kcry:

sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by xoutrageousx on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 11:40

@sexyjeans wrote:"YOU AND ANYONE LIKE YOU NEED TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"

as much as I make fun of shitoel that kinda hit me
I like the guy but I make fun of his performances but that sentence made me feel guilt
imagine the amount of hate he receives and he literally made it clear witha hes tired :kcry:
Agreed 100% poor him tho dead let that frustration out boo

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingofPOP on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 12:14

lmao this is fucking tragic !
Hope this breakdown reverses the other lol

KingofPOP
Infamous
Infamous

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Haroldz on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 12:51

Can anyone post a pic. The post is deleted?

Haroldz
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Haroldz on Mon 09 Nov 2015, 09:31

:Gloria kwe posted a preview for the cover compilation album dead

Haroldz
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wohoooooo on Mon 09 Nov 2015, 11:46

kwe took over his instagram. Say goodbye to the selfies/Pokemon/food/his life :betch:

Wohoooooo
Homme
Homme

Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum