Joel (album) First Week Sales

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by Justthatsexy on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:07

Flop album :Flop:
avatar
Justthatsexy
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1540
Like : -1

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by xoutrageousx on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:09

@kaylaprobs wrote:Fucking shit I bought 10 copies ALL U HOES ARE FLOPS! :hand:
i feel bad for you  :dying: 
avatar
xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Points : 1755
Like : 6
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by One Love United on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:10

:uhno: I expected 200 at least :crying2: this is embarrassing for him dead
avatar
One Love United
Homme
Homme

Points : 1713
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by IAMDEX on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:13

#JUSTICE4JOEL
avatar
IAMDEX
Advanced Member

Points : 1735
Like : 10
Age : 24
Location : Garland

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by Haroldz on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:14

 lol!  @ all the Rintards
The album was shit to begin with  :sips: 
avatar
Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1869
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by Joshuelaberl on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:16

@kaylaprobs wrote:Fucking shit I bought 10 copies ALL U HOES ARE FLOPS! :hand:
flawless fan tho  :crying2: 
avatar
Joshuelaberl
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1579
Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by Joshuelaberl on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:17

@Haroldz wrote: lol!  @ all the Rintards
The album was shit to begin with  :sips: 
you always have negative things to say GTFO  :Flop: 
avatar
Joshuelaberl
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1579
Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by BraveNewBSJR on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:25

you people are stupid a'f. Joel didn't do anything for this album, if he would have performed like he used to then i'm sure he would have gotten at least 500+ downloads first week.. plus Joel's kwe base are all grown, if not gone. I must add that he does have to try harder to appeal the new generation of kwe followers.. I can't at the delusion that the album is bad, ITS NOT. it's EPIC. U all need to DEAL :Flop: 
avatar
BraveNewBSJR
Carniel
Carniel

Points : 1610
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by xoutrageousx on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:27

@BraveNewBSJR wrote:you people are stupid a'f. Joel didn't do anything for this album, if he would have performed like he used to then i'm sure he would have gotten at least 500+ downloads first week.. plus Joel's kwe base are all grown, if not gone. I must add that he does have to try harder to appeal the new generation of kwe followers.. I can't at the delusion that the album is bad, ITS NOT. it's EPIC. U all need to DEAL :Flop: 
bb youre the one that's delusional alon with all the others. This album is SHIT compared to his previous cover albums now you deal :Flop: 
avatar
xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Points : 1755
Like : 6
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by BraveNewBSJR on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:30

@xoutrageousx wrote:
bb youre the one that's delusional alon with all the others. This album is SHIT compared to his previous cover albums now you deal :Flop: 
there are plenty of songs that are amazing covers, on both discs.
Everytime
Shadow
Alien
Overprotected
Dramatic
Rockstar
Hold On Tight

the list can go on and on
the album is GREAT and YOU WILL DEAL  :justasec: 
avatar
BraveNewBSJR
Carniel
Carniel

Points : 1610
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by xoutrageousx on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:32

@BraveNewBSJR wrote:
there are plenty of songs that are amazing covers, on both discs.
Everytime
Shadow
Alien
Overprotected
Dramatic
Rockstar
Hold On Tight

the list can go on and on
the album is GREAT and YOU WILL DEAL  :justasec: 
Delusional, Shit taste, I'm done with you
avatar
xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Points : 1755
Like : 6
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by ColorMePhresh on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:38

how i picture @xoutrageousx and BraveNewBSJR:


 lol! 
avatar
ColorMePhresh
Carniel
Carniel

Points : 1614
Like : 10
Age : 24
Location : Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by Joshuelaberl on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:39

you ppl are nvr satisfied   
avatar
Joshuelaberl
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1579
Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel (album) First Week Sales

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum