I went to HS with Joel

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I went to HS with Joel

Post by Ohtwelve on Mon 11 Apr 2016, 04:28

His real name is Jesus and he was very shy but nice to everyone. Sweet guy and very humble. People always wanted to talk to him but he was so closed off with this girl named Ana. He never really spoke to anyone else and if he did it was small talk. He was always respectful and classy. But started wearing emo clothes in 11-12th grades. Which people didnt want to talk to him and thought he was weird
he was extremely smart in all AP classes I had him for AP US History and he was among the top 5 students. he was also considered cute by most people even the guys when they would play around. He also had this fake sex session with a girl names Gisely behind a white board. He also liked eating the chicken strips in lunch and asked people for some when they didn't want them. People also knew him as a christian boy since people said he was relgious. also he never spoke about being somewhat over on the internet. We all knew he could sing and dance but never showcased that. He never spoke of it; we found out through theatre arts students and musical teacher mister schank. overall he was a pretty chill guy, drama free and friends with everyone even tho he never really socialized with people or added anyone on his facebook. Oh yeah he's very private btw

Ohtwelve

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: I went to HS with Joel

Post by Ohtwelve on Mon 11 Apr 2016, 04:31

my name is Rosie btw. If you guys have any other questions just let me know! I discovered his music a few weeks ago and was so hooked!

Ohtwelve

Back to top Go down

Post by xoutrageousx on Mon 11 Apr 2016, 08:39

Yeah and I'm Joel's best friend Joel

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by kwesucksbigcock on Tue 12 Apr 2016, 19:49

I WANNT TO BELIEVE!

but you sound sketchy af 
I stopped reading after you said no one knew who he was and that he was looked as a "christian boy"  Joel

kwesucksbigcock
Love Statue
Love Statue

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_che on Tue 12 Apr 2016, 22:39

@Ohtwelve wrote:His real name is Jesus and he was very shy but nice to everyone. Sweet guy and very humble. People always wanted to talk to him but he was so closed off with this girl named Ana. He never really spoke to anyone else and if he did it was small talk. He was always respectful and classy. But started wearing emo clothes in 11-12th grades. Which people didnt want to talk to him and thought he was weird
he was extremely smart in all AP classes I had him for AP US History and he was among the top 5 students. he was also considered cute by most people even the guys when they would play around. He also had this fake sex session with a girl names Gisely behind a white board. He also liked eating the chicken strips in lunch and asked people for some when they didn't want them. People also knew him as a christian boy since people said he was relgious. also he never spoke about being somewhat over on the internet. We all knew he could sing and dance but never showcased that. He never spoke of it; we found out through theatre arts students and musical teacher mister schank. overall he was a pretty chill guy, drama free and friends with everyone even tho he never really socialized with people or added anyone on his facebook. Oh yeah he's very private btw
Not at Joel asking for chicken strips 

and was that the professors real last name? Schank?  dead

Chris_che
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Like : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawaiin on Tue 12 Apr 2016, 23:08

Tell us MOAR!

Jawaiin
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexThompson on Wed 13 Apr 2016, 14:32

cool story bra

AlexThompson
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by ParadiseGalaxy on Thu 14 Apr 2016, 15:58

we need proof or your IP will be banned 

ParadiseGalaxy
Admin
Admin

Like : 15

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by sexyjeans on Thu 14 Apr 2016, 16:07

Stopped reading after "Jesus" 

sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreatOne on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 13:37

Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel Joel

TheGreatOne
Love Statue
Love Statue

Back to top Go down

Post by sexyjeans on Wed 20 Apr 2016, 14:54

Bullshit!
Notice how the member never logged in again. Fake
Which one of you was it?

sexyjeans
Advanced Member