Joel unresolved Mysteries Official Thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joel unresolved Mysteries Official Thread

Post by Chris_che on Tue 12 Apr 2016, 23:00

There's no doubt that kwe is a scary organization to work for. Some workers die, others have meltdowns that ruin their personal life. Luckily our boy, Joel has managed to overcome some struggles but it seems that he has scars that need healing. We can discuss things such as his music videos from 2006-2009 being "deleted" and never reuploaded to his breakdown in 2010 and 2013. 

I'll start with the worst of them all:

Joel allegedly deleting all his music videos from his then YouTube account back in late 2010.
This rumor comes from kwe personnel stating that Joel took it upon himself to delete his youtube channel back in his "crazy" days. Some conspiracy theory fans speculate that it was a way for Joel to free himself from kwe while others believe it was an accident. Since the deletion of this account kwe has never made another official music account for Joel but every other kwe worker, including his flop cousins flopyana and flopren have an official youtube accounts. It's strange that one of kwe's biggest stars doesnt even have an official youtube channel and his current videos are not present in his own website. 

Are they trying to get rid of Joel? So many questions remain unanswered!

Chris_che
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Like : -1

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel unresolved Mysteries Official Thread

Post by Jawaiin on Tue 12 Apr 2016, 23:07

I just think Joel deleted his videos because he felt overworked by kwe and they weren't listening to him. Therefore, to get kwe's attention he deleted all his videos. It is then kwe gave him a break with almost 2 years off the music sccene. No conspiracy there! Or do we forget Joel is human?

Jawaiin
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_che on Tue 12 Apr 2016, 23:08

@Jawaiin wrote:I just think Joel deleted his videos because he felt overworked by kwe and they weren't listening to him. Therefore, to get kwe's attention he deleted all his videos. It is then kwe gave him a break with almost 2 years off the music sccene. No conspiracy there! Or do we forget Joel is human?
explain why he returned stiff as a robot and looking almost dead? 

Chris_che
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawaiin on Tue 12 Apr 2016, 23:11

@Chris_che wrote:explain why he returned stiff as a robot and looking almost dead? 
He probably needed more time to rest  I refuse to believe the illuminati shit

Jawaiin
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexThompson on Wed 13 Apr 2016, 14:31

wasn't he hospitalized and kwe stated he was on the verge of suicide?

AlexThompson
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_che on Wed 13 Apr 2016, 14:53

@AlexThompson wrote:wasn't he hospitalized and kwe stated he was on the verge of suicide?
yes but I don't know the full story tbh

Chris_che
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by .I_am.a_Belieber on Wed 13 Apr 2016, 14:56

The Gimme More video that was never released back in 2010. The video supposedly had two  Joel's whom fight each other and the "bad" Joel ends up murdering "good" Joel. I choose to believe this one was true because there was a Gimme More introduction video on YT with a funeral and Joel's name on a tombstone. 
 the whole idea was scrapped by kwe and that's the reason why we never had a music video for Solemn era.

.I_am.a_Belieber
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_che on Wed 13 Apr 2016, 15:00

@.I_am.a_Belieber wrote:The Gimme More video that was never released back in 2010. The video supposedly had two  Joel's whom fight each other and the "bad" Joel ends up murdering "good" Joel. I choose to believe this one was true because there was a Gimme More introduction video on YT with a funeral and Joel's name on a tombstone. 
 the whole idea was scrapped by kwe and that's the reason why we never had a music video for Solemn era.
I heard a similar version of this but heard Joel wore Emmanuel type of clothes with his iconic hat.    Some people who claim to see it say there was a lot of illuminati symbolism and exposure that kwe killed Emmanuel

Chris_che
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by .I_am.a_Belieber on Wed 13 Apr 2016, 15:02

@Chris_che wrote:I heard a similar version of this but heard Joel wore Emmanuel type of clothes with his iconic hat.    Some people who claim to see it say there was a lot of illuminati symbolism and exposure that kwe killed Emmanuel
  I want to see the video 

.I_am.a_Belieber
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_che on Wed 13 Apr 2016, 15:05

@.I_am.a_Belieber wrote:  I want to see the video 
everyone does

Chris_che
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by LuV on Thu 14 Apr 2016, 12:04

Jael flopping like there's no tomorrow 

LuV
Carniel
Carniel

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSel on Thu 14 Apr 2016, 21:35

Kwe 2013 Halloween party were he went came out of the venue and left minutes later   People were saying he was drugged

TIMSel
Love Statue
Love Statue

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSel on Thu 14 Apr 2016, 21:44

@.I_am.a_Belieber wrote:The Gimme More video that was never released back in 2010. The video supposedly had two  Joel's whom fight each other and the "bad" Joel ends up murdering "good" Joel. I choose to believe this one was true because there was a Gimme More introduction video on YT with a funeral and Joel's name on a tombstone. 
Basically like Brits video 

TIMSel
Love Statue
Love Statue

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top