Mellent is flawless

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by Haroldz on Thu 25 Aug 2016, 03:37


Ha New Photo slays!  Queen of Instagram

Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1475
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by One Love United on Thu 25 Aug 2016, 09:58

@Haroldz wrote:
Ha New Photo slays!  Queen of Instagram
She has such a Mediterranean look to her face    Yas

One Love United
Homme
Homme

Points : 1339
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by Wohoooooo on Thu 25 Aug 2016, 10:07

Ha eyebrows are everything.
Ha nose is perfect 
ha body is goddess
ha skin is glowing

when will Isavelle? When will Flopyana? When will You? When Will Joel?

Wohoooooo
Homme
Homme

Points : 1286
Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by SapphireSun on Thu 25 Aug 2016, 10:28

  bump

SapphireSun
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Points : 133
Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by ParadiseGalaxy on Fri 26 Aug 2016, 00:04

@One Love United wrote:She has such a Mediterranean look to her face    Yas
Preach!
Joel and Melleny are among few people who i've seen to have a tropical-exotic western European Medi face 
they can look asian, black, white, brown depending on the moon cycle 

ParadiseGalaxy
Admin
Admin

Points : 1540
Like : 15
Age : 22
Location : Kansas City

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by Givemelifebitch:smile: on Fri 26 Aug 2016, 08:44

@ParadiseGalaxy wrote:Preach!
Joel and Melleny are among few people who i've seen to have a tropical-exotic western European Medi face 
they can look asian, black, white, brown depending on the moon cycle 
sure Jan 

Givemelifebitch:smile:
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1183
Like : -2

Back to top Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by Madonnagu on Sun 28 Aug 2016, 00:27

now we know what part of Dallas Joel lives or was raised

Oak Cliff is a borough of DallasTexasUnited States that was formerly a separate town located in Dallas County; Dallas annexed Oak Cliff in 1903. It has since retained a distinct neighborhood identity as one of Dallas' older established neighborhoods.


In culture[edit]

Oak Cliff has been home to a long list of musicians.


YASSS

sistrens, time for more detective work 


Madonnagu
Homme
Homme

Points : 1282
Like : 13
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by sexyjeans on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 02:52

@ParadiseGalaxy wrote:
Preach!
Joel and Melleny are among few people who i've seen to have a tropical-exotic western European Medi face 
they can look asian, black, white, brown depending on the moon cycle 
Wtf are you talking about   

sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Points : 1544
Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by sexyjeans on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 02:54

@Madonnagu wrote:now we know what part of Dallas Joel lives or was raised

Oak Cliff is a borough of DallasTexasUnited States that was formerly a separate town located in Dallas County; Dallas annexed Oak Cliff in 1903. It has since retained a distinct neighborhood identity as one of Dallas' older established neighborhoods.


In culture[edit]





Oak Cliff has been home to a long list of musicians.


YASSS

sistrens, time for more detective work 

Planning my next trip to Dallas 
And is Joel part of the long list of musicians

sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Points : 1544
Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by Wohoooooo on Tue 06 Sep 2016, 15:32

@sexyjeans wrote:Planning my next trip to Dallas 
And is Joel part of the long list of musicians
Joel Joel is no musician tho
Hes a performer, trained singer and dancer
An entertainer not someone who plays instruments or composes music

If anything to kwe Joel is a cash cow and a sex puppy but he's better than any musician/singer in kwe

Wohoooooo
Homme
Homme

Points : 1286
Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by SolemnSlave on Wed 07 Sep 2016, 12:50

@Flopyanastan wrote:
  
What's his Instagram

SolemnSlave
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 389
Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by _Roger_ on Wed 26 Oct 2016, 01:04

It's been a while since we posted about Flawlessness
I'll leave this here 


_Roger_
Advanced Member

Points : 1466
Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: Mellent is flawless

Post by Oreos on Tue 08 Nov 2016, 01:11

@SolemnSlave wrote:What's his Instagram
@rmzmichael 

he won't accept you tho. I tried it months ago


_Roger_It's been a while since we posted about Flawlessness
I'll leave this here 



Queen of Oak Cliff
when will Basic Fatren?

Oreos
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 281
Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum