Is Joel really fat?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Joel really fat?

Post by IAMDEX on Tue 19 Jul 2016, 23:09

Joel had a toned body back in the day and since WI people accused him of being overweight and fat
Do you think he's fat?

IAMDEX
Advanced Member

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Joel really fat?

Post by QueenJuliaJames on Tue 19 Jul 2016, 23:15

He's fluffy

QueenJuliaJames
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Flopyanastan on Thu 21 Jul 2016, 19:35

Yes and Dayana is super talented

Flopyanastan
Love Statue
Love Statue

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreos on Fri 22 Jul 2016, 19:24

no

Oreos
Love Statue
Love Statue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tothemoonandback on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 22:52

Tothemoonandback
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tothemoonandback on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 23:00

I believe Joel is looking better now then ever before! We should all applaud him for the great effort he is putting into himself to look so great. People may think his chubby, but they don't realize how hard he is trying to become better physically and as a person. He is amazing and has one of the biggest hearts out there. The picture I posted was one that I found from 2010 when he was going through a very rough time but now he's back on his feet and looking better than ever before!

Tothemoonandback
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by GretchenR on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 23:31

@Tothemoonandback wrote:I believe Joel is looking better now then ever before! We should all applaud him for the great effort he is putting into himself to look so great. People may think his chubby, but they don't realize how hard he is trying to become better physically and as a person. He is amazing and has one of the biggest hearts out there. The picture I posted was one that I found from 2010 when he was going through a very rough time but now he's back on his feet and looking better than ever before!

where did you get this? dead
He looks like a completely different person now Joel

GretchenR
Homme
Homme

Like : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by xoutrageousx on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 23:47

@Tothemoonandback wrote:I believe Joel is looking better now then ever before! We should all applaud him for the great effort he is putting into himself to look so great. People may think his chubby, but they don't realize how hard he is trying to become better physically and as a person. He is amazing and has one of the biggest hearts out there. The picture I posted was one that I found from 2010 when he was going through a very rough time but now he's back on his feet and looking better than ever before!
Is this your second account @Ohtwelve
Joel
But I agree with him looking better BUT HIS PASSION IS GONE Joel's last good era was Carnival. The music videos were amazing, his dancing was great and he looked fantastic. A year later we see him like on those pictures a complete mess dead
Years later he looks flawless and although he is more awkward then ever I still agree that he has the best heart in kwe. Everyone else in kwe think they are Gods but Joel always remained humble

Also,

Giving me this thread tees

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org/t208-i-went-to-hs-with-joel

@Ohtwelve

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Scruffy on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 23:47

I feel like he was in a bad time 2010-2011 but yeah he is trying to become a better person

Scruffy

Back to top Go down

Post by ParadiseGalaxy on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 23:53

I remember he was being photographed at malls, amusement parks, grocery stores etc. he looked lonely and eyes were dead all the time

ParadiseGalaxy
Admin
Admin

Like : 15

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Tothemoonandback on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:01

Oh no actually I'm Melleny, I'm like his little sister and I've seen everything his been through. He's the older brother I never had that I wish I did! I'm sorry for being so confusing! But I do love that Joel stays true to his fans because he is truly humble and if you get to know him he's very outgoing and we can't forget that he's a very smart person!

Tothemoonandback
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMDEX on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:02

Slay! Make my thread popular beeetcheeees

IAMDEX
Advanced Member

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tothemoonandback on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:04

@xoutrageousx wrote:
Is this your second account @Ohtwelve
Joel
But I agree with him looking better BUT HIS PASSION IS GONE Joel's last good era was Carnival. The music videos were amazing, his dancing was great and he looked fantastic. A year later we see him like on those pictures a complete mess dead
Years later he looks flawless and although he is more awkward then ever I still agree that he has the best heart in kwe. Everyone else in kwe think they are Gods but Joel always remained humble

Also,

Giving me this thread tees

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org/t208-i-went-to-hs-with-joel

@Ohtwelve

Oh no actually I'm Melleny, I'm like his little sister and I've seen everything his been through. He's the older brother I never had that I wish I did! I'm sorry for being so confusing! But I do love that Joel stays true to his fans because he is truly humble and if you get to know him he's very outgoing and we can't forget that he's a very smart person

Tothemoonandback
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top