Is Joel really fat?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is Joel really fat?

Post by IAMDEX on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:07

@Tothemoonandback wrote:
@xoutrageousx wrote:
@Tothemoonandback wrote:I believe Joel is looking better now then ever before! We should all applaud him for the great effort he is putting into himself to look so great. People may think his chubby, but they don't realize how hard he is trying to become better physically and as a person. He is amazing and has one of the biggest hearts out there. The picture I posted was one that I found from 2010 when he was going through a very rough time but now he's back on his feet and looking better than ever before!
Is this your second account @Ohtwelve
Joel
But I agree with him looking better BUT HIS PASSION IS GONE Joel's last good era was Carnival. The music videos were amazing, his dancing was great and he looked fantastic. A year later we see him like on those pictures a complete mess dead
Years later he looks flawless and although he is more awkward then ever I still agree that he has the best heart in kwe. Everyone else in kwe think they are Gods but Joel always remained humble

Also,

Giving me this thread tees

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org/t208-i-went-to-hs-with-joel

@Ohtwelve

Oh no actually I'm Melleny, I'm like his little sister and I've seen everything his been through. He's the older brother I never had that I wish I did! I'm sorry for being so confusing! But I do love that Joel stays true to his fans because he is truly humble and if you get to know him he's very outgoing and we can't forget that he's a very smart person

IAMDEX
Advanced Member

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveNewBSJR on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:10

@Tothemoonandback wrote:

Oh no actually I'm Melleny, I'm like his little sister and I've seen everything his been through. He's the older brother I never had that I wish I did! I'm sorry for being so confusing! But I do love that Joel stays true to his fans because he is truly humble and if you get to know him he's very outgoing and we can't forget that he's a very smart person

And I'm Flopyana

BraveNewBSJR
Love Statue
Love Statue

Back to top Go down

Post by _Roger_ on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:22

@Tothemoonandback wrote:
its probably @Gretchenr trying to be Flawlessny because that's the only way that monkey looking bitch can get attention here 

I see you Gretchen stop using 2 accounts or you'll be banned bitch 

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by _Roger_ on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:23

@BraveNewBSJR wrote:
And I'm Flopyana

sis, no one wants to be Flopyana    I'm Melleny

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanVic on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:26

@tothemoonandback sis if you really are Melleny we need a selfie outside Joel's house and make sure you list his exact Adress

No but if you really are Melleny can you post a screenshot of your official Instagram or a selfie of you holding a phone with your forum username

NathanVic
Love Statue
Love Statue

Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by _Roger_ on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:29

@NathanVic wrote:@tothemoonandback sis if you really are Melleny we need a selfie outside Joel's house and make sure you list his exact Adress

No but if you really are Melleny can you post a screenshot of your official Instagram or a selfie of you holding a phone with your forum username
Mess! 

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tothemoonandback on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:36

My Instagram username is mellenyrmz. Infect this is both, Joel and I in 2010!:D

Tothemoonandback
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tothemoonandback on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:39

In fact* 

I just wanted to stand up for Joel like he has for me in the past((:

Tothemoonandback
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Madonnagu on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:42

@Tothemoonandback wrote:My Instagram username is mellenyrmz. Infect this is both, Joel and I in 2010!:D
  his eyes were lifeless back in the day
I beleive you but im going to keep an eye on you

but to believe you 100% I need you to ask Joel whenever you can to post a picture on instagram giving this website a shoutout 

Madonnagu
Homme
Homme

Like : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Haroldz on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:42

ha old nose
ha old skin
ha old hair
ha old fat cheeks
ha old fat 

SOLEMNEL was the best attitude wise   Physically he was looking worse than Lindsay Lohan 

Haroldz
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGexperience on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:57

@Madonnagu wrote:
I beleive you but im going to keep an eye on you

but to believe you 100% I need you to ask Joel whenever you can to post a picture on instagram giving this website a shoutout 
RECEIPT:

TheGexperience
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Madonnagu on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 00:58

you're my kweeeeen! OMFG! slay what brings you here!?????
are you a model what do you do? omfg im lit af @tothemoonandback

Madonnagu
Homme
Homme

Like : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by _Roger_ on Tue 02 Aug 2016, 01:01

Melleny the picture on instagram was deleted dead it was probably Yordi or Adam. They don't like when Joel interacts with the fans
welcome to Paradise Galaxy tho sistren its crazy sometimes and don't listen to Gretchen negative posts on my appreciation thread about you
know you are flawless and you have our full support keep slaying queen

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top