Melleny get in here sistren

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Melleny get in here sistren

Post by KingofPOP on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 13:04

@Tothemoonandback wrote:About the 2011 album thing; well kwe gave him a year off and he took it instead. He did that because, at the time, everyone was critiquing everything He did. :(
King of taking breaks Joel

Sounds awful tbh
doesnt xplain y he changed so much after he made his return in 2012 the joel now is awkward, dance moves are not sharp and his voice got worse, his face changed, he started wearing glasses

Was he cloned?
Was he programed?
Did kwe kill him and replace him?
Answer sistren

KingofPOP
Infamous
Infamous

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by _Roger_ on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 13:58

Im done

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by BraveNewBSJR on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 16:15

@Tothemoonandback wrote:About the 2011 album thing; well kwe gave him a year off and he took it instead. He did that because, at the time, everyone was critiquing everything He did. :(
Someome mentioned this before on here

BraveNewBSJR
Love Statue
Love Statue

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by xoutrageousx on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 18:43

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Webseagull on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 20:26

@KingofPOP wrote:
King of taking breaks Joel

Sounds awful tbh
doesnt xplain y he changed so much after he made his return in 2012 the joel now is awkward, dance moves are not sharp and his voice got worse, his face changed, he started wearing glasses

Was he cloned?
Was he programed?
Did kwe kill him and replace him?
Answer sistren

Joel was cloned and the real Joel is living the life in Cancun, Mexico enjoying the beautiful life of his country. Such a flawless hispanic

Webseagull
Carniel
Carniel

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Webseagull on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 20:27

@Tothemoonandback wrote:Kwe has full control
Does kwe torture their artist

Webseagull
Carniel
Carniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreos on Tue 06 Sep 2016, 00:04

Joel chose a break instead of his fans

Oreos
Love Statue
Love Statue

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshuelaberl on Thu 15 Sep 2016, 02:18

To me, the biggest issue after 2010/2011 Joel has been dealing with the fact that fame nearly killed him. I'm sure he's aware of that. @tothemoonandback even has stated that! Literally, no one in kwe right now has experienced what Joel experienced; the public target and fame used as a weapon against him. Most kwe artist go to jail, get into car accidents etc. which doesn't make it better or anything but they are not constantly being harassed by the media, just like Joel was.
But that was Joel's team fault because for the first years of his "career" Kwe painted Joel as the 'perfect' boy next door image. He could dance, sing and act, a triple threat.
Let us not forget kwe works under contract, they sue anyone who breaches or tries to "break free" in this case Joel has tried that and because of that I think he struggles with wanting to continue a Dance/Singing/Acting career. It's very simple... I remember back in 2008 when Joel was enthusiastic about being a "star."

Personally, I feel like Joel is going the same route as Enry whom at 4 years wanted to release or break away from the industry, he would release material but no promotion; completely staying away from the public eye. Joel's been doing that since 2012. Problem is Joel has had a big impact in the kwe community that he's bound to get public attention with or without promo.

Joshuelaberl
Love Statue
Love Statue

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LuV on Thu 15 Sep 2016, 07:53

@Joshuelaberl wrote:To me, the biggest issue after 2010/2011 Joel has been dealing with the fact that fame nearly killed him. I'm sure he's aware of that. @tothemoonandback even has stated that! Literally, no one in kwe right now has experienced what Joel experienced; the public target and fame used as a weapon against him. Most kwe artist go to jail, get into car accidents etc. which doesn't make it better or anything but they are not constantly being harassed by the media, just like Joel was.
But that was Joel's team fault because for the first years of his "career" Kwe painted Joel as the 'perfect' boy next door image. He could dance, sing and act, a triple threat.
Let us not forget kwe works under contract, they sue anyone who breaches or tries to "break free" in this case Joel has tried that and because of that I think he struggles with wanting to continue a Dance/Singing/Acting career. It's very simple... I remember back in 2008 when Joel was enthusiastic about being a "star."

Personally, I feel like Joel is going the same route as Enry whom at 4 years wanted to release or break away from the industry, he would release material but no promotion; completely staying away from the public eye. Joel's been doing that since 2012. Problem is Joel has had a big impact in the kwe community that he's bound to get public attention with or without promo.

:devastated:  We are to blame for his breakdown

LuV
Carniel
Carniel

Back to top Go down

Post by SapphireSun on Wed 21 Sep 2016, 16:31

@Joshuelaberl wrote:To me, the biggest issue after 2010/2011 Joel has been dealing with the fact that fame nearly killed him. I'm sure he's aware of that. @tothemoonandback even has stated that! Literally, no one in kwe right now has experienced what Joel experienced; the public target and fame used as a weapon against him. Most kwe artist go to jail, get into car accidents etc. which doesn't make it better or anything but they are not constantly being harassed by the media, just like Joel was.

IA 100%
But Joel's popularity isn't even 25% of what it used to be 
That said Joel will be done if J7 does terrible 

SapphireSun
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum