#Justice4Joel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

#Justice4Joel

Post by Justthatsexy on Mon 03 Oct 2016, 15:39

Okay this is going to be  a rant so sit back and read carefully before you drag me to pits

***Disclaimer; I might sound like a complete Rintard***

Okay so back in 2010 Joel released music video snippets for Gimme More, which was suppose to be the first single for Solemn. In these videos there was 2 version of Joel, one with all black and the other was colorful with brownish hair. What a lot of fans think is that this video was suppose to be a good vs evil scene where bad Joel killed good Joel in the music video. Remember that rare funeral scene where the camera traveled through a funeral and then stopped at one grave stone that read 'the real Joel Rincon 1994-2010" 

okay so basically Joel tried to make a "Rebirth" video in change of character. He wanted to stray away from his baby persona and on to a mature one. It was an amazing idea BUT kwe decided it scrap the whole thing! And now kwe have artists doing these same type of videos and being praised for them, its BS! Joel has a very creative mind. and we all know he's capable of so much if only kwe allowed creative freedom! Joel had an amazing collection of music videos; Autumn Goodbye, Crazy, Oops, Circus, In the Zone were his most iconic music videos. The rest are great too. But after 2012 his music video production has been complete garbage and this is why new/young fans dont take him serious. Hold It Against Me was a terrible video! Everytime was rushed and I Run Away had no creative story at all!

I just hope Make Me Oooh has a descent production and not shitty set ups like Hold It Against Me or Everytime.

It's time for kwe to take Joel serious again and make him the real Pop artist he truly is.

If Make Me Oooh is a shitty video I'm going to cancel my J7 pre-order and boycott kwe 

Justthatsexy
Love Statue
Love Statue

Like : -1

Back to top Go down

Re: #Justice4Joel

Post by IAMDEX on Mon 03 Oct 2016, 21:44

I understand the frustration but why cancel your J7 pre-order? 

IAMDEX
Advanced Member

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by KingofPOP on Tue 04 Oct 2016, 03:01

Your rant is 100% how I feel tbfh
Kwe has been treating Joel as if he was Martin Guerra or another basic artist that always flops. It's a disgrace and part of the reason is because Jorl's team is terrible

KingofPOP
Infamous
Infamous

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wohoooooo on Tue 04 Oct 2016, 16:27

Serve that hot tea

Wohoooooo
Homme
Homme

Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by If.You.Seek.Tyler on Tue 04 Oct 2016, 21:48

As Much as I agree with your rant the kwe doesn't care about Joel. And tbh its because Joel doesn't sell like he used to. Compare his album sales from 2007 "Autumn Goodbye" (30,000) to his 2014 album "Joel" (8,000)
That alone says a lot

If.You.Seek.Tyler
Infamous
Infamous

Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreos on Wed 05 Oct 2016, 00:57

@If.You.Seek.Tyler wrote:As Much as I agree with your rant the kwe doesn't care about Joel. And tbh its because Joel doesn't sell like he used to. Compare his album sales from 2007 "Autumn Goodbye" (30,000) to his 2014 album "Joel" (8,000)
That alone says a lot
Sales decrease yearly no matter who you are. And the norm of sales now is around 10,000 - 15,000 so Joel is actually doing good

Oreos
Love Statue
Love Statue

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by GretchenR on Wed 05 Oct 2016, 08:32

I will unfollow and cancel my pre order 2

GretchenR
Homme
Homme

Like : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSel on Wed 05 Oct 2016, 14:27

What if Joel actually died would the people saying that they would cancel their pre order cancel it forreal

TIMSel
Love Statue
Love Statue

Back to top Go down

Post by kwesucksbigcock on Wed 05 Oct 2016, 16:53

Fake fans

kwesucksbigcock
Love Statue
Love Statue