Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by ParadiseGalaxy on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:25

Lauren Hughes, who sang skyscraper, has a new song coming up  :affraid: 
the acapella leaked a few minutes ago featuring Dayana's, Heaven or Hell singer, as the background vocalist. Personally I love her vocals they are much stronger than most of KWE's current talent  coffee
LISTEN TO: Lauren Hughes Mama's Broken Heart Acapella HERE


Last edited by Admin on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 02:12; edited 1 time in total

ParadiseGalaxy
Admin
Admin

Points : 1535
Like : 15
Age : 22
Location : Kansas City

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by kaylaprobs on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:27

OMG she CAN sing :smileyj:

kaylaprobs
Homme
Homme

Points : 1312
Like : 6
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by Madonnagu on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:28

flawless vocals  :Clappinggloria 

Madonnagu
Homme
Homme

Points : 1275
Like : 13
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by Haroldz on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:28

wtf i thought she was fired after the whole Flopscrper mess  :Drown: 

Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1469
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by IAMDEX on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:28

not bad

IAMDEX
Advanced Member

Points : 1344
Like : 10
Age : 22
Location : Garland

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by Wohoooooo on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:29

Talent runs in their blood tbh  :ohyeah: 

Wohoooooo
Homme
Homme

Points : 1281
Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by Madonnagu on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:29

@Haroldz wrote:wtf i thought she was fired after the whole Flopscrper mess  :Drown: 
 dead 

Madonnagu
Homme
Homme

Points : 1275
Like : 13
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by Super__Cool on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:31

I can't at this having more views/comments than Panels review of Joel the album :Gloria: Flop Stans

Super__Cool
Carniel
Carniel

Points : 1175
Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by sexyjeans on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:34

@Super__Cool wrote:I can't at this having more views/comments than Panels review of Joel the album :Gloria: Flop Stans
  unless Joel slays his performance @ New Years Bash i will continue to ignore his lack of care for his art. he's a has been now. Lauren and Dayana are going to be the next big thing in kwe and you WILL DEAL  :Flop: 

sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Points : 1534
Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by _Roger_ on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:35

The vocals sound very non-country more pop esque not looking forward to her flopping again  coffee 

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Points : 1460
Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by NathanVic on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:36

 :jok:  WOW SHE"S GOOD!  :Jlaugh1: 

NathanVic
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1156
Like : 5
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by StatueOfBrokenHearts on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:38

@sexyjeans wrote:
@Super__Cool wrote:I can't at this having more views/comments than Panels review of Joel the album :Gloria: Flop Stans
  unless Joel slays his performance @ New Years Bash i will continue to ignore his lack of care for his art. he's a has been now. Lauren and Dayana are going to be the next big thing in kwe and you WILL DEAL  :Flop: 
wtf are you doing here then. Bye Bitch

StatueOfBrokenHearts
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1186
Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Joel Rincon's Skyscraper Cousin NEW SONG LEAKS

Post by sexyjeans on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 01:40

@StatueOfBrokenHearts wrote:
@sexyjeans wrote:
@Super__Cool wrote:I can't at this having more views/comments than Panels review of Joel the album :Gloria: Flop Stans
  unless Joel slays his performance @ New Years Bash i will continue to ignore his lack of care for his art. he's a has been now. Lauren and Dayana are going to be the next big thing in kwe and you WILL DEAL  :Flop: 
wtf are you doing here then. Bye Bitch
I cant and Will Stay  :Flop: 

sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Points : 1534
Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum