Understanding kwe, DFW, Record Studios etc...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Understanding kwe, DFW, Record Studios etc...

Post by ParadiseGalaxy on Tue 11 Apr 2017, 02:52

Some members are entering a self hoax and are not understanding how the music artistry in Northern Texas or other local recording industries work.

for example:
Joel was signed with kwe mafia records. kwe does not own everything music. They are merely a recording studio that signs potetial artists that can be big. they are a recording business NOT a huge entity like everyone here thinks. kwe (like 80's studios, Record Studios, legacy studios, Deaf Moole Studios ETC) are only RECORDING Studios that professionally record vocal and tracks for their signed artists. The artists signed to their perspective studios are competing with every other record labels locally. kwe has never had major success or recognition outside of Emmanuel (2001-2008), Julia James (2004-2007), Joel (2007-2009), Jesse Mass (2013-present) , Kaylean (present). These are among the few artists who competed locally and have earned #1 albums, singles within Panel, a local music chart basing the popularity and purchases of each artists. Now that i've shared this information, I hope theres a better understanding of the local music scene that has been growing for the past decade.
ParadiseGalaxy
Admin
Admin

Like : 15

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Understanding kwe, DFW, Record Studios etc...

Post by Haroldz on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 15:33

All this time I thought kwe was in charge of every artist in Dallas, Texas, te country dead
Haroldz
Advanced Member

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Haroldz on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 15:34

All this time I thought kwe was in charge of every artist in Dallas, Texas, te country dead
Haroldz
Advanced Member

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Likexanxalien on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 20:36

Are you people that stupid? Kwe is the worst label to be signed in currently. They don't have the recognition they once had. They lost their potential star power a decade ago
Likexanxalien
Love Statue
Love Statue

Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by kaylaprobs on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 12:21

I remember when kwe and Hearnow studios were the best local studios in Dallas. Everyone wanted to be associated with them  Joel those were the days 
kaylaprobs
Homme
Homme

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by _Roger_ on Thu 20 Apr 2017, 22:40

Simpler Explanation:

Kwe is just a recording studio like 80's studio, Legacy and Dead Moole in the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
It helps people who want to become artist experience that lifestyle and sometimes leads them into mainstream.
_Roger_
Advanced Member

Like : 50

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top