"Everytime" lands on Number 1 on KWE... 7 on PanelBoard

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Don't Know What To Believe

Post by kaylaprobs on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 12:19

Rumours wrote:From Anthony Esmeralda

"It is hard to choose the next single, we have a short time period, we can't just randomly choose a song. Right now my debate is on I Run Away, Out From Under or Trouble."


Why not all? dead
But Trouble wasn't on the tracklist above    




kaylaprobs
Homme
Homme

Points : 1318
Like : 6
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: "Everytime" lands on Number 1 on KWE... 7 on PanelBoard

Post by Irzdown on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 14:32

I usually hate Anthony's choice of songs but I'm liking this now we have to wait for Lorenzo's decisions and then wait more for Joel to have the final say dead 

Irzdown
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Everytime" lands on Number 1 on KWE... 7 on PanelBoard

Post by kaylaprobs on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 14:39

Irzdown wrote:I usually hate Anthony's choice of songs but I'm liking this now we have to wait for Lorenzo's decisions and then wait more for Joel to have the final say dead 
I doubt they ever listen to him coffee I think they just take a small comsideration and then make him release the flop somgs they want >>> Big Fat Flop says Hello  :wtf: 

kaylaprobs
Homme
Homme

Points : 1318
Like : 6
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

CONFIRMED! Songs + Possible Second Single

Post by ParadiseGalaxy on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 16:09

These songs are officially in the album:
(It has been confirmed that there will be a total of 12-15 Songs)

-Everytime
-I Run Away  (Recorded)
-Where are You Now (Recorded)
-Out From Under (Recorded)
-Before The Goodbye (Recorded)
-Where You Take Me (Recorded)
-Shadow (Recorded)
-Trouble (Will be recorded this week)

Rumored Songs that might make it to the album:
When Your Eyes Say It
Shattered Glass
Lonely
Unusual You


excited bow excited bow excited  anyone else excited as i am, these songs are already flawless!

ParadiseGalaxy
Admin
Admin

Points : 1541
Like : 15
Age : 22
Location : Kansas City

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: "Everytime" lands on Number 1 on KWE... 7 on PanelBoard

Post by BraveNewBSJR on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 17:27

Admin wrote:These songs are officially in the album:
(It has been confirmed that there will be a total of 12-15 Songs)

-Everytime
-I Run Away  (Recorded)
-Where are You Now (Recorded)
-Out From Under (Recorded)
-Before The Goodbye (Recorded)
-Where You Take Me (Recorded)
-Shadow (Recorded)
-Trouble (Will be recorded this week)

Rumored Songs that might make it to the album:
When Your Eyes Say It
Shattered Glass
Lonely
Unusual You


excited bow excited bow excited  anyone else excited as i am, these songs are already flawless!
this cant be real!!!!!!!

BraveNewBSJR
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1231
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: "Everytime" lands on Number 1 on KWE... 7 on PanelBoard

Post by MDNA on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 22:36

I want a "Work Bitch" cover :wtf: 

MDNA
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Everytime" lands on Number 1 on KWE... 7 on PanelBoard

Post by HarriMessieh on Wed 30 Oct 2013, 18:28

@BraveNewBSJR wrote:
Admin wrote:These songs are officially in the album:
(It has been confirmed that there will be a total of 12-15 Songs)

-Everytime
-I Run Away  (Recorded)
-Where are You Now (Recorded)
-Out From Under (Recorded)
-Before The Goodbye (Recorded)
-Where You Take Me (Recorded)
-Shadow (Recorded)
-Trouble (Will be recorded this week)

Rumored Songs that might make it to the album:
When Your Eyes Say It
Shattered Glass
Lonely
Unusual You


excited bow excited bow excited  anyone else excited as i am, these songs are already flawless!
this cant be real!!!!!!!
dead Joel >>>>>>> Everyone else in KWE





























:=]:

HarriMessieh
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1225
Like : 5
Location : Arlington

Back to top Go down

Re: "Everytime" lands on Number 1 on KWE... 7 on PanelBoard

Post by Joshuelaberl on Wed 30 Oct 2013, 19:53

:joy: i'm exited for the album now

Joshuelaberl
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1209
Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: "Everytime" lands on Number 1 on KWE... 7 on PanelBoard

Post by kwesucksbigcock on Wed 30 Oct 2013, 22:21

Admin wrote:These songs are officially in the album:
(It has been confirmed that there will be a total of 12-15 Songs)

-Everytime
-I Run Away  (Recorded)
-Where are You Now (Recorded)
-Out From Under (Recorded)
-Before The Goodbye (Recorded)
-Where You Take Me (Recorded)
-Shadow (Recorded)
-Trouble (Will be recorded this week)

Rumored Songs that might make it to the album:
When Your Eyes Say It
Shattered Glass
Lonely
Unusual You


excited bow excited bow excited  anyone else excited as i am, these songs are already flawless!
this album is going to slay

kwesucksbigcock
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1193
Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: "Everytime" lands on Number 1 on KWE... 7 on PanelBoard

Post by kaylaprobs on Thu 31 Oct 2013, 00:59

I can't handle the suspense when will the next lead single be released dead 
I hope it's I Run Away or Before The Goodbye

Just before all you flop fans say anything

Everytime is a promotional single for the album.:=]:

kaylaprobs
Homme
Homme

Points : 1318
Like : 6
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: "Everytime" lands on Number 1 on KWE... 7 on PanelBoard

Post by Kweenga on Fri 01 Nov 2013, 11:22

I heard this was his last album :( :crying:

Kweenga
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Everytime" lands on Number 1 on KWE... 7 on PanelBoard

Post by Bangers on Mon 04 Nov 2013, 19:51

This is his last album coffee 
Also heard that Toby Boy will release ANOTHER. Promo single on Novber 11, the same day Joel releases the next single :uhno: 

Bangers
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: "Everytime" lands on Number 1 on KWE... 7 on PanelBoard

Post by ToySoldier on Thu 14 Nov 2013, 02:27

Toby Boy released "Dope" and Joel released "I Run Away"

The WAR is on!

: :wtf: 

ToySoldier
Infamous
Infamous

Points : 1234
Like : 5
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum