Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by xoutrageousx on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 17:22

I'm pretty disappointed that HIAM cover is getting shit because the overall Woeful Infamy album was shit. But HIAM was a flawless cover and video. Though I made this topic as a reminder that HIAM slayed your faves life's. lets talk about the symbolism on it and what the video meant.

Discuss!

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Points : 1371
Like : 6
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by Madonnagu on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 17:30

I think the video has no symbolism and you conspiracy theorist need to get a life  :Flop: 

Madonnagu
Homme
Homme

Points : 1282
Like : 13
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by xoutrageousx on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 17:32

@Madonnagu wrote: I think the video has no symbolism and you conspiracy theorist need to get a life :Flop:
not here for your fail troll attempts :justasec:

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Points : 1371
Like : 6
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by Madonnagu on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 17:33

@xoutrageousx wrote:
@Madonnagu wrote: I think the video has no symbolism and you conspiracy theorist need to get a life :Flop:
:bitch:not here for your fail troll attempts :justasec:
it's what i do best bb

Madonnagu
Homme
Homme

Points : 1282
Like : 13
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by If.You.Seek.Tyler on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 17:49

i love hold it agianst me   and i do think the kwe hid some crazy shit behind the video
like this obivious 666

and 'sex' on the pebbles things

kwe has always used him as a sex symbol for girls and the lgbt.    its sad because he looks sad in the entire video he was forced to do it!!!  
#FREEJOEL
#Justice4HIAM

If.You.Seek.Tyler
Homme
Homme

Points : 1223
Like : 5
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by xoutrageousx on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 17:54

@If.You.Seek.Tyler wrote:i love hold it agianst me   and i do think the kwe hid some crazy shit behind the video
like this obivious 666

and 'sex' on the pebbles things

kwe has always used him as a sex symbol for girls and the lgbt.    its sad because he looks sad in the entire video he was forced to do it!!!  
#FREEJOEL
#Justice4HIAM

i never noticed those  dead 
i just have one that were really obvious, to me  dead 
he does this in the entire video like the one eye of horus thing but they're edited to quick

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Points : 1371
Like : 6
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by Wohoooooo on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 17:57

KWE follows illuminati's agenda

Wohoooooo
Homme
Homme

Points : 1286
Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by If.You.Seek.Tyler on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 17:59

@xoutrageousx wrote:

i never noticed those  dead 
i just have one that were really obvious, to me  dead 
he does this in the entire video like the one eye of horus thing but they're edited to quick
  that video has us all brainwashed tbh  dead 

If.You.Seek.Tyler
Homme
Homme

Points : 1223
Like : 5
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by xoutrageousx on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 18:00

@If.You.Seek.Tyler wrote:
@xoutrageousx wrote:

i never noticed those  dead 
i just have one that were really obvious, to me  dead 
he does this in the entire video like the one eye of horus thing but they're edited to quick
  that video has us all brainwashed tbh  dead 
that's why we're still supporting joel even if he's a shit performer now  dead 

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Points : 1371
Like : 6
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by If.You.Seek.Tyler on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 18:00

@xoutrageousx wrote:
that's why we're still supporting joel even if he's a shit performer now  dead 
i still like Joel so  

If.You.Seek.Tyler
Homme
Homme

Points : 1223
Like : 5
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by xoutrageousx on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 18:03

@If.You.Seek.Tyler wrote:
@xoutrageousx wrote:
that's why we're still supporting joel even if he's a shit performer now  dead 
i still like Joel so  
oops  :Flop: 

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Points : 1371
Like : 6
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by Wohoooooo on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 18:08

Bump my thread plz anyone?

Wohoooooo
Homme
Homme

Points : 1286
Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by xoutrageousx on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 18:15

@Wohoooooo wrote:Bump my thread plz :nails:anyone?
your thread got deleted  :Gloria dead 

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Points : 1371
Like : 6
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum