Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by StatueOfBrokenHearts on Sun 15 Feb 2015, 03:20

@Haroldz wrote:HIAM always made me think about the dark meaning behind KWE. Are they a cult? :corn:
omfg now that i think about it i think they are

StatueOfBrokenHearts
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 1185
Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by ToySoldier on Sun 15 Feb 2015, 15:34

:corn: :corn: :corn:

ToySoldier
Infamous
Infamous

Points : 1227
Like : 5
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by xoutrageousx on Wed 18 Feb 2015, 19:20

@ToySoldier wrote::corn: :corn: :corn:
Welcome back

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Points : 1363
Like : 6
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by sexyjeans on Mon 13 Apr 2015, 14:38

#Justice :oprah:

sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Points : 1533
Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by Likexanxalien on Wed 29 Apr 2015, 14:11

bow bow I honestly became a stan during Woeful Infamy era bow bow

Likexanxalien
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 770
Like : 5
Age : 26
Location : Maryport, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by _Roger_ on Fri 15 May 2015, 01:42

:lohan:

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Points : 1459
Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by One Love United on Fri 12 Jun 2015, 01:31


flawless album, album is flawless bow

Spoiler:
even if it flopped

One Love United
Homme
Homme

Points : 1331
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by Madonnagu on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 14:03

@One Love United wrote:
flawless album, album is flawless bow

Spoiler:
even if it flopped    
I love how he looked during the WI era. Many ppl didnt but I did, he wasn't so skinny but not out of shape. he was perfect size, his face bone structure showed more, I think he needs to go back to this weight ngl. He has added a few pounds after this era. Flawless. and WI was far from being a flop. It was the best album of 2012. Sold more than any album from previous year and it landed a single of Panel board music for 22 weeks. No Flop detected :wendy:

Madonnagu
Homme
Homme

Points : 1274
Like : 13
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by IAMDEX on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 16:21

@Madonnagu wrote:
I love how he looked during the WI era. Many ppl didnt but I did, he wasn't so skinny but not out of shape. he was perfect size, his face bone structure showed more, I think he needs to go back to this weight ngl. He has added a few pounds after this era. Flawless. and WI was far from being a flop. It was the best album of 2012. Sold more than any album from previous year and it landed a single of Panel board music for 22 weeks. No Flop detected :wendy:
FINALLY
I feel the same way he was so fucking hot during this era. A real hot body and his face seemed fresh but different dead Woeful Infamoel was the best

IAMDEX
Advanced Member

Points : 1343
Like : 10
Age : 22
Location : Garland

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by Alphapakk on Sat 02 Jan 2016, 00:17

@IAMDEX wrote:
FINALLY
I feel the same way he was so fucking hot during this era. A real hot body and his face seemed fresh but different dead Woeful Infamoel was the best
I am always attracted to Joel
Always have been since he came out with AG
But I was 16 at the time crushing on a 12 year old dead hes like that hot little virgin that is a wild fuck toy as well :lohan:

Alphapakk
Infamous
Infamous

Points : 1189
Like : 10
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by Alphapakk on Sat 02 Jan 2016, 00:19

Damn this thread is old dead

Alphapakk
Infamous
Infamous

Points : 1189
Like : 10
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Justice For Holminati Against Me!!

Post by Flopyanastan on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 04:07

Joel at his worst (By that I refer to his dancing, lack of passion and awkwardness of the Woeful Infamy era) outperformed all of your faves in 2012 Joel
Imagine if he gives it his all for J7 no one is safe

Flopyanastan
Love Statue
Love Statue

Points : 354
Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum