Carnival Era >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Carnival Era >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Post by sexyjeans on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 01:56

It's called aging :Drown: but I see your point. All the mental shit seems to be speeding his aging process.

sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by xoutrageousx on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 02:15

I think there's more to this story than basically aging and bad choices. I feel like when KWE allegedly "drove" him to the hospital in 2011 was a form of getting Joel in one place to "Reprogram" him. Think about it Solemn had no promo whatsoever and KWE wanted another successful album, like Carnival. Not saying Solemn wasn't successful it's just that KWE are money hungry power satanist. Back to my theory, I believe they took him under some mind controlling "hospitalization." The rest of the year of 2011, There was barely any signs of Joel, that we knew of. Until late 2011 when again KWE felt the obligation to rush him to a 'hospital.' This one was because Joel revealed in commiting suicide. Remember when we all thought he was dead!? But then by the beginnings of March of 2012 rumors started to go on about Joel releasing a new album, which was "WOEFUL INFAMY" that same year Joel won 3 awards for the song/video when clearly he didnt deserve it lbr! The video was midiocre and so was the cover! 3 just happens to be a Masonic symbol that KWE follows; basically stating that Joel was under their control again. Also after 2011 he became very awkward and less happy about life. Around this time he had HORRIBLE skin issues and he was completely ruined. I think KWE used some sort of mind control trauma on him. But that's just my theory.

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanVic on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 02:19

@xoutrageousx wrote:
I think there's more to this story than basically aging and bad choices. I feel like when KWE allegedly "drove" him to the hospital in 2011 was a form of getting Joel in one place to "Reprogram" him. Think about it Solemn had no promo whatsoever and KWE wanted another successful album, like Carnival. Not saying Solemn wasn't successful it's just that KWE are money hungry power satanist. Back to my theory, I believe they took him under some mind controlling "hospitalization." The rest of the year of 2011, There was barely any signs of Joel, that we knew of. Until late 2011 when again KWE felt the obligation to rush him to a 'hospital.' This one was because Joel revealed in commiting suicide. Remember when we all thought he was dead!? But then by the beginnings of March of 2012 rumors started to go on about Joel releasing a new album, which was "WOEFUL INFAMY" that same year Joel won 3 awards for the song/video when clearly he didnt deserve it lbr! The video was midiocre and so was the cover! 3 just happens to be a Masonic symbol that KWE follows; basically stating that Joel was under their control again. Also after 2011 he became very awkward and less happy about life. Around this time he had HORRIBLE skin issues and he was completely ruined. I think KWE used some sort of mind control trauma on him. But that's just my theory.

1. I think your theory is insane
2. I can't help but believe that's true :crying3:

NathanVic
Love Statue
Love Statue

Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by kaylaprobs on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 02:48

Why is it that Joel always gets more shit about his looks

kaylaprobs
Homme
Homme

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by KingofPOP on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 19:58

@xoutrageousx wrote:I think there's more to this story than basically aging and bad choices. I feel like when KWE allegedly "drove" him to the hospital in 2011 was a form of getting Joel in one place to "Reprogram" him. Think about it Solemn had no promo whatsoever and KWE wanted another successful album, like Carnival. Not saying Solemn wasn't successful it's just that KWE are money hungry power satanist. Back to my theory, I believe they took him under some mind controlling "hospitalization." The rest of the year of 2011, There was barely any signs of Joel, that we knew of. Until late 2011 when again KWE felt the obligation to rush him to a 'hospital.' This one was because Joel revealed in commiting suicide. Remember when we all thought he was dead!? But then by the beginnings of March of 2012 rumors started to go on about Joel releasing a new album, which was "WOEFUL INFAMY" that same year Joel won 3 awards for the song/video when clearly he didnt deserve it lbr! The video was midiocre and so was the cover! 3 just happens to be a Masonic symbol that KWE follows; basically stating that Joel was under their control again. Also after 2011 he became very awkward and less happy about life. Around this time he had HORRIBLE skin issues and he was completely ruined. I think KWE used some sort of mind control trauma on him. But that's just my theory.

I thought everyone knew about this :wtf: and fore the non-believers go check the HIAM MV

KingofPOP
Infamous
Infamous

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ParadiseGalaxy on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 23:44

Joel is doing better now   

ParadiseGalaxy
Admin
Admin

Like : 15