Tik Tik FLOP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tik Tik FLOP!

Post by ParadiseGalaxy on Sat 24 May 2014, 20:27

Apparently Yordi, Anthony and Luis have all agreed in terms to transfer KWE Tik Tik Boom cover rights (this includes instrumentals, and the cover itself) to newbie Oazo who will debut Tik Tik Boom as his lead single this summer. According to Anthony, Tik Tik Boom was transferred as soon as Oazo heard Joel's cover of the song, it was transferred easily because both he and Luis will be managing Oazo. He continues stating that Joel "wasn't feeling Tik Tik Boom" and that there was perhaps not going to be a video regardless. Tik Tik Boom was playing on KWE Radio Online with 50 average spins daily (for those who don't know that's surpassing the amount of spins a track is deserved but due to Joel's status in KWE I would take a guess and say it was allowed  :ooh: )  Tik Tik Boom was rising in both KWE and Panel Charts. Peaking at #3 in KWE and #11 in Panel (during it's 2 week release). Since it was transferred however, and since the transfer occurred while it was playing Joel would be penalized (since the song doesn't belong to him  dead ). Joel won't be able to release songs from his previous album which is "Joel"   :dying: this means NO MORE PROMO, NO MORE SINGLES, NO MORE VIDEOS!

BUT....
Let's not worry his GH album is coming up...  

ParadiseGalaxy
Admin
Admin

Like : 15

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Tik Tik FLOP!

Post by _Roger_ on Sat 24 May 2014, 20:30

I was about to post this  :Gloria wtf is going on! I blame Anthony! He's behind all of this   poor Joel   

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Webseagull on Sat 24 May 2014, 20:58

MESS

Webseagull
Carniel
Carniel

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphapakk on Sat 24 May 2014, 22:28

If he's hot I'm cool with it :ooh:

Alphapakk
Infamous
Infamous

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by kaylaprobs on Sat 24 May 2014, 22:42

This made me sad :(

kaylaprobs
Homme
Homme

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMDEX on Sat 24 May 2014, 23:03

What a fucking mess. I can't at all 3 of them deciding on something stupid. That song must flop with the other guy now! :bye:

IAMDEX
Advanced Member

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ParadiseGalaxy on Wed 28 May 2014, 09:48

Sorry for the wait but the thread was locked because kwe does not want "outside" sources to "comment" on the situation. Please do not post anything regarding this topic.
Thank You
-Admin

ParadiseGalaxy
Admin
Admin

Like : 15

http://paradisegalaxy.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top