Dayana, Toby Boy, Devon Ace and Martin Guerra should Stop!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dayana, Toby Boy, Devon Ace and Martin Guerra should Stop!

Post by kwesucksbigcock on Tue 15 Jul 2014, 03:39

Am I the only one who thinks that these people are overrated in their own way?

Dayana- she can't sing properly and needs time to develop her vocals. She's basically there because of her cousin. She looks like a doll but not one of those cute dolls but like a rag doll. She also needs to work on her facial expression, her smile is creepy. She makes the joker's smile look like an Angel's smile.

Toby Boy- complete wanna be trash. He tries to hard to be creative. He can't dance to save his life! His first 2 releases were ok but weren't they EP's and not albums? Toby is another twinky fag reaching out for attention. Plus most of his fans are all fucking idiots!

Devon Ace- the most overrated persona in KWE. He's basic! Everything he does is predictable yet you have these thirsty 12 year olds and gay guys drooling over him. Ill give him that he does have some sex appeal but that's about it. His voice is average and his stage presence still spells out BASIC! I liked him better with the Party Boys because he used to Flop.

Martin Guera- why the fuck is this shit still signed in KWE!? If I heard right he renewed his contract for 2 additional years. Big wtf? Isn't he pre-historic? He's been around since 2005 and has only had 1 hit song  which was overshadowed by Emmanuel a few weeks later. He has had the lowest selling albums for 6 years now, even Slutbecca's album charted higher than him. Guerra is a joke.

The list can go on and on but these 4 are at the top of my list.

Spoiler:
Slutbecca - basic, whore, can't sing
Shitrah Perez- she's an actress not a fucking singer
Gayvier- Basic, Can't sing, ugly
The Party Flops - all their albums flopped, music is shit, boring.

kwesucksbigcock
Love Statue
Love Statue

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Dayana, Toby Boy, Devon Ace and Martin Guerra should Stop!

Post by One Love United on Tue 15 Jul 2014, 13:49

@kwesucksbigcock wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that these people are overrated in their own way?

Dayana- she can't sing properly and needs time to develop her vocals. She's basically there because of her cousin. She looks like a doll but not one of those cute dolls but like a rag doll. She also needs to work on her facial expression, her smile is creepy. She makes the joker's smile look like an Angel's smile.

Toby Boy- complete wanna be trash. He tries to hard to be creative. He can't dance to save his life! His first 2 releases were ok but weren't they EP's and not albums? Toby is another twinky fag reaching out for attention. Plus most of his fans are all fucking idiots!

Devon Ace- the most overrated persona in KWE. He's basic! Everything he does is predictable yet you have these thirsty 12 year olds and gay guys drooling over him. Ill give him that he does have some sex appeal but that's about it. His voice is average and his stage presence still spells out BASIC! I liked him better with the Party Boys because he used to Flop.

Martin Guera- why the fuck is this shit still signed in KWE!? If I heard right he renewed his contract for 2 additional years. Big wtf? Isn't he pre-historic? He's been around since 2005 and has only had 1 hit song  which was overshadowed by Emmanuel a few weeks later. He has had the lowest selling albums for 6 years now, even Slutbecca's album charted higher than him. Guerra is a joke.

Spoiler:

:Gloria :Gloria :Gloria

One Love United
Homme
Homme

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by sexyjeans on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:10

This post is EVERYTHING!   

sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshuelaberl on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 00:13

@One Love United wrote:
@kwesucksbigcock wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that these people are overrated in their own way?

Dayana- she can't sing properly and needs time to develop her vocals. She's basically there because of her cousin who is an icon in the KWE universe/web. She looks like a doll but not one of those cute dolls but like a rag doll. She also needs to work on her facial expression, her smile is creepy. She makes the joker's smile look like an Angel's smile.

Spoiler:

:Gloria :Gloria :Gloria

Joshuelaberl
Love Statue
Love Statue

Like : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by xoutrageousx on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 13:54

:Clappinggloria sums up what the kwe has become

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Wohoooooo on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 22:56

Dayana >>>>>>>>>>>>>> All those other flops you mentioned

Wohoooooo
Homme
Homme

Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ToySoldier on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 11:42

You forgot Xavier
That flop deserves a paragraph of shit!

ToySoldier
Infamous
Infamous

Back to top Go down

Post by _Roger_ on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 20:41

Joel, Jay, and Isavelle are the only people who matter in KWE  :reductive: 

_Roger_
Advanced Member

Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Givemelifebitch:smile: on Sat 30 Aug 2014, 13:51

Everyone that's in kwe's current music roster are shit. Yes that includes Joel. Drag me all you want but you know it's true. Joel is shit compared to when he started. If only Emmanuel and Julia were still alive to show all these leaders how its really done :Flop

Givemelifebitch:smile:
Love Statue
Love Statue

Like : -2

Back to top Go down

Post by Super__Cool on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 14:45

I think that they all have potential. Just that they don't choose the right songs for their image tbh :james:

Super__Cool
Carniel
Carniel

Back to top Go down

Post by If.You.Seek.Tyler on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 18:11

Spoiler:

IA with most of these but Dayana and Sarah Perez
Dayana is actually pretty good for her age. Plus she's related to Joel! Let's give her time to develop a character/personality
Sarah is actually pretty good live unlike other kwe artist

If.You.Seek.Tyler
Homme
Homme

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger Danger on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 14:43

Joel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Danger Danger
Carniel
Carniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Justthatsexy on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 18:06

KWE needs to hire real talent

Justthatsexy
Love Statue
Love Statue

Like : -1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top