Devon Ace: Joel, Who?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Devon Ace: Joel, Who?

Post by Haroldz on Thu 31 Jul 2014, 19:12

@Prince.Cente wrote:Devon Ace is getting FAME FUMES
and Fag Fumes  :reductive: 
avatar
Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1592
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Devon Ace: Joel, Who?

Post by Haroldz on Thu 31 Jul 2014, 19:14

@Givemelifebitch:smile: wrote:You get a few number 1's on your 5th album and you think you're te shit!?!?!? LMAO Devon hunty no!
Joel outsells Devon with Carnival by itself! Non of Devon's Albums, except his new one was able to sell over 650 copies.
If you want to get technical
Joel has only 11 #1 songs under Panel Music (with all 6 albums). Devon currently has 14 (with 5 albums). I will admit that Devon is more of a singles artists; his album sales are horrible compared to Joel. But lets not forget that Joel did terrible with the self titled album. You can compare them but both have strengths and weaknesses. For Devon he has a voice that can appeal a wide variety of audiences but his charisma is horrible (dont bring the attractiveness bullshit you either have it or you don't) hes boring onstage and his music videos are basic, his acting is pretty good but nothing special! For Joel he has a weak voice but it gets the job done, he's a very good Dancer and actor but has [s]been lacking confidence[/s] lost his confidence a long time ago.
avatar
Haroldz
Advanced Member

Points : 1592
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Devon Ace: Joel, Who?

Post by ToySoldier on Thu 31 Jul 2014, 19:19

@Haroldz wrote:
If you want to get technical
Joel has only 11 #1 songs under Panel Music (with all 6 albums). Devon currently has 14 (with 5 albums). I will admit that Devon is more of a singles artists; his album sales are horrible compared to Joel. But lets not forget that Joel did terrible with the self titled album. You can compare them but both have strengths and weaknesses. For Devon he has a voice that can appeal a wide variety of audiences but his charisma is horrible (dont bring the attractiveness bullshit you either have it or you don't) hes boring onstage and his music videos are basic, his acting is pretty good but nothing special! For Joel he has a weak voice but it gets the job done, he's a very good Dancer and actor but has [s]been lacking confidence[/s] lost his confidence a long time ago.
Joel:
Autumn Goodbye - 2,610
Love Faith & Forgiveness-3,690
Carnival-2,280
Solemn/Curious-1,570
Woeful Infamy-1,060
Joel-490
Total: 11,700

Devon Ace:
Turn it Up-370
Goes Around-680
Promises-450
Luv Drunk-510
Affliction: From Our Final Goodbye-1,190
Total: 3,200

Can we not  :betch: 

Love Faith & Forgiveness alone drags Devon Ace and his discovery to pits!  :james: 

(Numbers were rounded)
avatar
ToySoldier
Infamous
Infamous

Points : 1345
Like : 5
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Devon Ace: Joel, Who?

Post by ColorMePhresh on Sat 02 Aug 2014, 00:54

@Prince.Cente wrote:
@sexyjeans wrote:
His 15 minutes of fame will be over when his Tour is half empty
 dead but he's one of the more popular artists in kwe who else will people see this summer  :umno: 
everyones coming to see Joel's THIS IS MY SHOW  :justasec: 
avatar
ColorMePhresh
Carniel
Carniel

Points : 1348
Like : 10
Age : 24
Location : Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: Devon Ace: Joel, Who?

Post by _Roger_ on Sat 02 Aug 2014, 09:30

@ToySoldier wrote:
Joel:
Autumn Goodbye - 2,610
Love Faith & Forgiveness-3,690
Carnival-2,280
Solemn/Curious-1,570
Woeful Infamy-1,060
Joel-490
Total: 11,700

Devon Ace:
Turn it Up-370
Goes Around-680
Promises-450
Luv Drunk-510
Affliction: From Our Final Goodbye-1,190
Total: 3,200

Can we not  :betch: 

Love Faith & Forgiveness alone drags Devon Ace and his discovery to pits!  :james: 

(Numbers were rounded)

You can love or hate Joel but you cant deny the impact and attention he brought to kwe. But lets not be delusional, Joel post 2010 has been awkward and has lost quite a lot of star potential
avatar
_Roger_
Advanced Member

Points : 1584
Like : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: Devon Ace: Joel, Who?

Post by xoutrageousx on Sat 02 Aug 2014, 09:57

@Prince.Cente wrote:
 dead but he's one of the more popular artists in kwe who else will people see this summer  :umno: 
he's already on the decline because his last single flopped. He reached for those 7 no 1s but failed miserably, Emmanuel is still king >>>>>>>>   
avatar
xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Points : 1486
Like : 6
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Devon Ace: Joel, Who?

Post by Big Fat Carnival Guy on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 14:31

@Joshuelaberl wrote:
THIS!  :Gloria 
avatar
Big Fat Carnival Guy
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Points : 1038
Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Devon Ace: Joel, Who?

Post by LuV on Fri 17 Oct 2014, 18:06

who?  :betch:
avatar
LuV
Carniel
Carniel

Points : 1032
Like : 0
Age : 24
Location : Cali

Back to top Go down

Re: Devon Ace: Joel, Who?

Post by Alphapakk on Fri 17 Oct 2014, 18:20

Devon is basic, why give him the attention he desperately wants  :what:
avatar
Alphapakk
Infamous
Infamous

Points : 1303
Like : 10
Age : 27
Location : Miami, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Devon Ace: Joel, Who?

Post by One Love United on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 01:57

Bump! More members should drag Basic Ace :justasec:
avatar
One Love United
Homme
Homme

Points : 1450
Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Devon Ace: Joel, Who?

Post by BaldJoel on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 14:18

except it wasnt devon where do you guys get this BS "news" from
avatar
BaldJoel
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Points : 862
Like : 0
Age : 19
Location : Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum