Love Faith and Forgiveness Appreciation Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love Faith and Forgiveness Appreciation Thread

Post by Haroldz on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 15:46

@BaldJoel wrote: @ all the hoes thinking this album is all about being in love
if you listen to the altered lyrics to most of the songs. it's about being obsessed with someone, friend zone(ing) someone, finding your 'other half', having an annoying ex, offering yourself to someone because of your looks, wanting someone, not getting what you want from your lover, a random song about a girl who became famous, a heart that is being repaired by talking to it, kissing someone, a marriage proposal song, a broken heart,  wanting your crush to tell you he/she likes you, the incarnation of making someone happy, sending emails to your lover, being lonely, another random song about loving Rock and Roll, and letting your lover know that you are who you are and they should accept it.
\that's what the album covers
you literally went over all 16 songs :Gloria

Haroldz
Advanced Member

Like : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by ToySoldier on Sun 15 Feb 2015, 15:17

@sexyjeans wrote:
wait!
NO!
You can't simply just talk over Carnival and Solemn like that hunty. Love Faith and Forgiveness i great for the bitches who are in love but not everyone can relate. I'll come for that rusty weave if you keep talking shit about Carnival or Solemn
I missssed you bitch

ToySoldier
Infamous
Infamous

Like : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by sexyjeans on Tue 17 Feb 2015, 00:50

@ToySoldier wrote:
@sexyjeans wrote:
wait!
NO!
You can't simply just talk over Carnival and Solemn like that hunty. Love Faith and Forgiveness i great for the bitches who are in love but not everyone can relate. I'll come for that rusty weave if you keep talking shit about Carnival or Solemn
I missssed you bitch
This can't be :omg: welcome back hunty :) what's been going on?

sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top