NEW RUMOR! Get In HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW RUMOR! Get In HERE

Post by xoutrageousx on Sat 01 Nov 2014, 17:27

Apparently Joel is working on a video for "Alien" i know what you are all going to say "WE NEED RECEIPTS" just STFU and wait until my explanation. KWE updated Joel's profile yesterday and under his self tittled album he had "Alien" as a listed single + video performance. The website now doesn't have that ... so maybe the developers fucked up somehow because they took it down. if this is true than we ARE getting a video for the beloved Alien song

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW RUMOR! Get In HERE

Post by LuV on Sun 02 Nov 2014, 01:07

Nobody believes this therefore Nobody comments

LuV
Carniel
Carniel

Like : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by xoutrageousx on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 14:07

@LuV wrote:Nobody believes this therefore Nobody comments
you did tho

xoutrageousx
Advanced Member

Like : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by sexyjeans on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 00:42

@xoutrageousx wrote:Apparently Joel is working on a video for "Alien"  i know what you are all going to say "WE NEED RECEIPTS" just STFU and wait until my explanation. KWE updated Joel's profile yesterday and under his self tittled album he had "Alien" as a listed single + video performance. The website now doesn't have that ... so maybe the developers fucked up somehow because they took it down. if this is true than we ARE getting a video for the beloved Alien song
you're telling us that Joel is going to waste his sweet as time on a music video which he hates doing... for no profit whatsoever, a song that was released a year ago and what makes you thing, if he does the video, that it will be no different than everytime or i run away

sexyjeans
Advanced Member

Like : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by BaldJoel on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 14:04

we're traveling back in musical time

can you say GENIUS

BaldJoel
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by BaldJoel on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 14:04

@sexyjeans wrote:
@xoutrageousx wrote:Apparently Joel is working on a video for "Alien"  i know what you are all going to say "WE NEED RECEIPTS" just STFU and wait until my explanation. KWE updated Joel's profile yesterday and under his self tittled album he had "Alien" as a listed single + video performance. The website now doesn't have that ... so maybe the developers fucked up somehow because they took it down. if this is true than we ARE getting a video for the beloved Alien song
you're telling us that Joel is going to waste his sweet as time on a music video which he hates doing... for no profit whatsoever, a song that was released a year ago and what makes you thing, if he does the video, that it will be no different than everytime or i run away
he needs Devons Dick to come back to life tbh

BaldJoel
Autumn Baby
Autumn Baby

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top